Re: Dang it! I was thinking of doing that!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ goldmonkey Message Board ]

Posted by Kathy Fleming on June 05, 2000 at 16:05:29:

In Reply to: Re: Dang it! I was thinking of doing that!! posted by Kathy Fleming on June 05, 2000 at 14:15:37:

Okay, on to finishing my earlier post (I'm at work and had to go. The nerve of these viewers!). Anyway, I think I'll keep my story at 18 years, even if it ends up longer than that in real time. The actors can play a few years younger. Heck, they all look so darned good. You know I think SC is a hottie. And Jeff doesn't appear to have aged much at all (what is it with male actors, they either don't age or look BETTER ). Caitlin looked pretty much the same back in '97 (according to the tape you sent me). Marta DuBois just did a movie and still looks every bit the Princess Koji we know and love according to the stills. I was actually thinking of even going back to '54 or '55.

My story starts off with something mysterious happening with Corky, and Jake (and company) working through it. Don't want to get into too much detail or I'll ruin it. I'll let you know more later. I also bring back a guest star who caused trouble from the series. Heh heh. It's really an awful lot of fun to write. In fact, I have been asked to write a script on spec for a real Hollywood producer, but I'm just gonna have to finish this one first! Even my family (Monkiacs to the end) are having fun with it.

So, Patricia, tell us more about yours! I'd love to know about the son... (this means somebody has to write virtual seasons 2-17 I guess as well )

You know, I wonder, if a reunion movie ever came about, I wonder if the actors would do it. I read some place Stephen said he would. Wonder if Don would care to do it. Harvey could direct! Okay, one can dream...

Kathy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ goldmonkey Message Board ]